Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Confessions of a serial rapist

Dark secrets unveiled:
I am a serial rapist. I admit it. Full stop.

Listen, I’m not a jerk. I was always in a committed relationship with my partners. This may surprise you, but I’ve always been the committed type. I had three long-term partners before my current, permanent partner to whom I have been legally married for a long time, but none of that stopped me.

When I wanted sex, I took it.

I’ll tell you a secret: it’s easier to rape when you are in a long term relationship. Consent gets pretty murky. My partners were not always into sex when I wanted it. I didn’t care. And because they valued me, and their relationship with me, they accepted it. Their own minds were murky. That’s the perfect storm.
There are an awful lot of similarly unrepentant serial rapists walking around out there. It's a scary world, people.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man...a lot of predators posing as house pets.

YIH said...

At first I thought you were talking about Scalzi again, then I clicked the link and saw the punchline.
But then again...

Happy Housewife said...

Monster. Where is the justice?

Akulkis said...

Women have ALWAYS believed that they're entitled to sex on demand far more than men have.

the dude said...

See what we've uncovered here. We see how they themselves truly judge their own worth to their inner hearts, by possessing the the most wanted man by women regardless of his looks, character, and even wealth. This is an attempt to crown themselves the ultimate woman, a demigod the essence of the feminine power/ beauty drawing the worship of all men. This IS their fallen nature writ large for eyes to see.

hank.jim said...

Sex is rape regardless of intent. That's where we're headed. The only reason this man wasn't arrested is there isn't enough jail space. In the future, all rape sex is reported and listed. Men are by default known rapists. No prosecution required. They are flagged. Women can continue the arrangement. Just because they enjoy it, it doesn't change their right to later prosecute and still live with their rapists, which are otherwise known as their husbands or paramours. There is sex crime or dirty sex. There is no clean sex or sex positive.

Brad Andrews said...

As Instapundit says, "Teach women not to rape!"

yukonyon said...

"The only reason this man wasn't arrested is there isn't enough jail space."

The author was a woman.

Anonymous said...

All sex is rape. Thus says the ugly femihag

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.